- All manuscript should be written in English language with full text file.
- We only accept text files or files in .docx format (such as from Microsoft Word). We do not accept PDF submissions.
- Articles should be approximately 2,000-5,000 words in length and should not exceed 10 pages.
- Authors must ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, equations, tables and figures.
- Articles must have a minimum of five scholarly references.
- Spelling can vary according to national usage, but should be internally consistent.
- Articles should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, both by the author and a critical editorial friend. After you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process, although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.
- Articles will be assessed by referees against ten criteria or fewer, if some criteria do not apply to a particular kind of article.
Please use the following rule of text for your manuscript: