Please read the following page carefully before starting your registration.
Due to growing concerns about COVID-19, IMSS2021 may cancel its physical symposium, instead shifting to a fully virtual symposium.
Articles should be approximately 2,000-5,000 words in length and should not exceed 10 pages.
– One participant can present a maximum of 2 presentations.
– One paper registration must be done by one of the authors.
– Requests for cancellations and/or refunds will be accepted until April 30, 2021, and a 20% administrative fee will be deducted.
– No refunds will be granted after April 30, 2021.
– Registrations are non-transferable.
Registration for the IMSS’21 will be closed in April 20, 2021.
|Participant from Turkey||Foreign participant|
|Attendee||500 ₺||75 $|
|Student||300 ₺||50 $|
Registration includes access to all sessions, including the ability to access all content on-demand for 30 days after the conference ends. You will also be able to participate in networking sessions, set up meetings with other attendees and chat with your peers during the sessions.